2007 Ames Blvd, Marrero LA 70072
Sq Footage: 1400
Year built: 1980
Great Opportunity for a Business in Up and Coming Area.
This is not a residential house, so rental assistance will not be approved by HUD or similar agencies.
Townhouse office with great live work potential. Combine both uses under one lease and save on rent and utilities! The unique floor plan allows for easy segregation of living areas from the work area.
- Located in Marrero near New Orleans, Gretna, and Harvey.
- Building is zoned commercial with option for residential use.
- About 1400 sf with five offices that could be used for living.
- Rear entry garage has space for one car or loading dock.
- UPS main hub for the Westbank is about 5 minutes away.
- Near the intersection of Ames and Lapalco
- Has a decent amount of vehicle traffic.
- Full kitchen.
- Full bathroom with additional half bath.
- Washer/dryer hookup available in the garage.
You must make at least $4000/month before taxes to qualify.
If you meet the requirements, please email me the following info:
Business or Employer:
Number of Occupants:
Target Move In Date:
Near the corner of Lapalco and Ames
20 minutes to CBD
20 minutes to Elmwood
25 minutes to Belle Chasse NAS JRB
Contact me with your business idea and we can discuss tenancy and see if your business is a good fit.
• 5 private offices or dorm rooms
• Cox 150 Mbps internet available
• Not setup for kids or pets
• Parking for up to 8 spaces
• U-verse 18 Mbps internet available
• No Section 8